Cheesecake with red fruitEasy
- 100g shortbread biscuits
- 10g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp pistachio paste
- 3 gelatine leaves
- 150g white chocolate
- 90g mascarpone
- 60g cream cheese
- 10cl single cream
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 50g raspberries
- 100g red fruit (strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 10g pistachios, crushed
- Step 1Crush the shortbread biscuits and mix them with the melted butter and pistachio paste. Line the bottom of a 25-cm springform tin with the mixture, smoothing down with the back of a spoon to make even. Refrigerate.
- Step 2Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water for 5 minutes.
- Step 3Break the chocolate into chunks and melt in a bain-marie (one saucepan fitted on top of another containing barely simmering water). Heat 3cl of cream, add the drained gelatine and stir well to dissolve and blend. Add the gelatine cream to the chocolate.
- Step 4Whisk the mascarpone, remaining single cream and scraped vanilla bean together, then stir in the white chocolate. Keep whisking for a few minutes.
- Step 5Sprinkle the cheesecake base with raspberries. Pour the mixture on top of it. Refrigerate for at least 5 hrs.
- Step 6Remove the cheesecake carefully from tin, decorate with red fruitand a few crushed pistachios. Store in a cool place until ready to serve.