Spaghetti with green veggies, burrata and pistachio pestoEasy
- 20g green pistachios
- 1 large bunch fresh basil
- 20g parmesan
- 15cl olive oil
- 0.5 spaghetti
- 150g fresh peas
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 60g burrata
- Handful of mint leaves
- Salt and ground pepper
- Step 1Start by making the pesto. Cut the parmesan in small pieces and mix with the pistachios, basil and olive oil until well blended.
- Step 2Bring a large amount of water to a boil. Meanwhile, shell the peas and cut the asparagus into chunks. When the water boils, salt it, add the green veggies and cook for 5 mins. Strain, then let cool immediately in a large ice-water bath to set the colour.
- Step 3Bring a large amount of water to a boil again. When the water boils, salt it and add the spaghetti. Cook at a low boil following pack instructions. Drain.
- Step 4Place the spaghetti in a serving dish and mix with the vegetables and mint. Add the burrata torn into pieces, drizzle with pesto and season with sea salt and a few turns of the pepper mill. Serve immediately.