- ½ cauliflower
- 4g butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 50cl coconut milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- A few sprigs fresh coriander
- 1 spring onion, minced
- Salt, pepper
- Step 1Remove outer leaves from cauliflower and chop into florets (curds).
- Step 2Bring a large amount of salted water to a boil. Drop in the cauliflower florets and cook for 15 mins.
- Step 3In a frying pan, brown the butter. Add the chopped ginger, lemongrass cut into pieces, and minced shallot. Brown.
- Step 4Stir in the red curry paste and cover with coconut milk. Add the sugar, lime juice and zest. Bring to a boil, then reduce to thicken for about 15 mins.
- Step 5Stir in the cauliflower florets, then continue cooking for 5 mins. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Step 6Before serving, garnish with finely chopped coriander and minced spring onion.